Saturday we finished filming the final scene for our movie project this semester. We still have a couple of pick up shots left which should take less than an hour to finish this Saturday. I have pretty much a rough cut finished. I am just doing some tweaks. Then I will start to work on the sound and color correction. Once I am finished I will upload my final edit. I have learned quite a bit about lighting with this project. Some of our footage turned out very dark even though there seemed to be enough light hitting the camera. After those scene I have been adding a lot more light and it seems to be doing the trick. I can’t believe this semester is almost over. It is going to be a pretty crazy next few weeks.