I was just made aware a couple days ago that an error was coming up for regular users when going to make comments. It was related to my gallery2 installation and I found a temporary fix that seems to have worked for now. It actually has given me an incentive to find a new replacement, so I’ll probably be implementing that in the next month or so.
Also, tonight I switched the DNS for kemple.us to Zone Edit, so now all my sites are using that instead of noip. NoIp was working great and I would still recommend it, but ZoneEdit allows 5 free domains and free is always nice. 🙂 Now I just have to pay for domain renewals each year which isn’t much at all.
Working swell now! Thanks!